Watch Lindsay Lohan's Full Today Interview - March 2012 (video)

At 25, some people are just getting started in life, but Lindsay Lohan is getting ready to make her comeback. To promote it and the SNL stint that will make it possible, she sat down for an interview with Matt Lauer on The Today Show.

Lindsay Lohan's Today Interview
As we also informed you the other day, Lohan is almost in the clear after years of legal issues for various offenses.

She's also determined to get back in the spotlight for her work and not her personal life, which is just one of the things she discussed with Lauer.

She also talks about her wanting to win an Oscar in five years from now (tops), how she misses being on set, making films, learning from experience, changing her life and, last but not least, the Elizabeth Taylor movie she'll soon start shooting for Lifetime.

“I’ve learned how to live my life in a way that I’m happy, and I can do the things that I want to do. I’ve grown,” Lindsay tells Lauer about how the past year, with prison stints, community work and rehab, has changed her.

Not once does she go into specifics (about her abuse problems, how long she's been sober), but she does make it clear that she's not the same person she was a while ago.

She's removed various people from her life, surrounded herself only with people she can trust and finally got that kick that made her realize she was one step closer to losing it all.

“I think it was – it’s a scary thing to have to kind of express to people,” she says of being in denial at 19. “I wasn’t as comfortable with myself then. I think it was a fear factor that I had about what was really going on. And, you know, I had to get that wakeup call.”

Lohan believes all her problems had one cause: she was too lonely.

“Some of the main things are the people you surround yourselves with… I just allowed a lot of people to be around me at all times, and I don’t think they were necessarily there for the right reasons, and I wasn’t concerned with all that,” she explains.

Lindsay promises all that has changed – and Lauer seems to believe her. Watch the clips to see if you do too.

Lindsay Lohan's Today Interview Part 1



Lindsay Lohan's Today Interview Part 2


Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

back to top