Beautiful good night quotes for facebook status: Part 1

Say good night when you feel sleepy and wish sweet dreams to your buddies with good night quotes for facebook. Night is for sleeping peacefully so forget every sorrow, post good night quotes or good night status on facebook. Here are few beautiful Good Night greetings For Facebook and Good Night wishes For FB. Dont hesitate to click on LIKE button if you like facebook good night texts statuses quotes.
Good Night Wishes, Quotes and Greetings

Good Night Quotes - Good Night Wishes - Good Night Greetings - Good Night Messages

  1. Good Night all, May the words of God dance in your ears and bring Joy to your hearts as you sleep tonight!
  2. You are the reason why I have sleepless nights. You are the reason why I tend to hold my pillow tight. And you are the reason I can’t sleep without saying Good Night.
  3. A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.
  4. I wish I could be there to hold u tight, instead of saying this loving good night.
  5. You make my day special now please make my night remember able by coming to my dreams. #GoodNight
  6. I wish that God would hold you tight. I hope that angels would keep you in sight. Now just to make sure you feel all right, I’m gonna blow you a sweet goodnight.
  7. The good people sleep much better at night than the bad people. Of course, the bad people enjoy the waking hours much more.
  8. Good night sleep tight I will be dreaming of you with all my might.
  9. I am about to have a three some. Me, My bed, and my pillow! Good Night FaceBookers!
  10. The night is here the day is through, time to go to bed and start a new.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

back to top