Beautiful Valentine's Day SMS and Text Messages

Valentine’s Day, also called Saint Valentine’s Day, is a holiday on February 14th celebrating love and friendship. Many people give cards called valentines to people that they care about and sometimes candy and flowers are exchanged. It was first established by Pope Gelasius I in 496 AD.

Romantic Valentine's Day SMS

Beautiful Valentine's Day SMS and Text Messages:

  1. Love is like playing the piano.
    First you must learn to
    play by the rules,
    then you must forget the
    rules and lay from your heart.
    HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY


  2. My eyes are hurting because
    I can’t see you.
    My arms are empty because
    I can’t hold you.
    My lips are cold because
    I can’t kiss you but.
    My heart is breaking because
    I’m not with you.


  3. Love is like a cloud…
    Love is like a dream…
    Love is one word and
    Everything in between…
    Love is a fairytale come true…
    Because I found love when I found you.
    Happy Valentine’s Day!


  4. If I could die early I would ask God
    If I could be your guardian angel,
    So I could wrap my wings around you
    And embraces you whenever you feel alone…
    Happy Valentine’s Day!


  5. Your precious love has
    turned my life completely around,
    I feel like I’m walking but
    my feet don’t seem to touch the ground..!!


  6. Don’t wait until it’s too late,
    To tell someone how much you love,
    How much you care.
    Because when they’re gone,
    No matter how loud you shout and cry,
    They won’t hear you anymore.
    HAPPY VALENTINE DAY


  7. On Valentines Day I Want To Tell You This
    Knowing You Is An Extraordinary Pleasure
    Your Caring Heart Is Always Quick To Give
    You are Unique A Rare And Very Special Treasure
    HaPpY VaLentiNe DaY


  8. Though my Wish is Slightly late,
    It’s Just as Warm as Sincere,
    Hope your Valentine’s Day was,
    Wonderful and full of Cheer,
    Belated Valentine’s day Dear ..


  9. As the day gives way to night
    I miss you having by my side
    my heart is singing the song to say
    I’ve been missing you more than words can say.
    Happy Valentine’s Day!


  10. Love Can Be Expressed
    In Many Ways.
    One Way I Know Is To
    Send It Across The Distance
    To The Person
    Who Is Reading This.


  11. Love puts the fun in together,
    The sad in apart, and the joy
    in a heart….
    Happy Valentines Day my love.


  12. My eyes are blind without
    your eyes to see,
    Like a rose without color.
    Always be there in my life
    Sweetheart.


  13. A sea is for you, and waves are for me.
    The sky is for you, and stars are for me.
    The sun is for you, and light is for me.
    Everything is for you, and you are for me.


  14. Here is my heart, it is yours so take it,
    Treat it gently, please do not break it.
    Its full of love that’s good and true,
    So please keep it always close to you.


  15. To-morrow is Saint Valentine's day,
    All in the morning betime,
    And I a maid at your window,
    To be your Valentine.
    Then up he rose, and donn'd his clothes,
    And dupp'd the chamber-door;
    Let in the maid, that out a maid
    Never departed more.
    —William Shakespeare, Hamlet, Act IV, Scene 5


  16. Hayle Bishop Valentine whose day this is
    All the Ayre is thy Diocese
    And all the chirping Queristers
    And other birds ar thy parishioners
    Thou marryest every yeare
    The Lyrick Lark, and the graue whispering Doue,
    The Sparrow that neglects his life for loue,
    The houshold bird with the redd stomacher
    Thou makst the Blackbird speede as soone,
    As doth the Goldfinch, or the Halcyon
    The Husband Cock lookes out and soone is spedd
    And meets his wife, which brings her feather-bed.
    This day more cheerfully than ever shine
    This day which might inflame thy selfe old Valentine.
    —John Donne, Epithalamion Vpon Frederick Count Palatine and the Lady Elizabeth marryed on St. Valentines day


  17. The rose is red, the violet's blue,
    The honey's sweet, and so are you.
    Thou art my love and I am thine;
    I drew thee to my Valentine:
    The lot was cast and then I drew,
    And Fortune said it shou'd be you


  18. Don't find love, let love find you.
    That's why it's called falling in love,
    because you don't force yourself to fall,
    you just fall.


  19. whenever I want to see u,
    I’ll just close my eyes,
    if god decides to take u away from me then
    I’ll ask god to close my eyes forever..


  20. For ur smile, i would walk 4 miles!
    For ur touch, i would give u so much!
    For ur hand, i will always understand!
    For ur love, i would give all u can..... Conceive of!!!!

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

back to top