Beautiful Valentine Day Quotes for Facebook Status

Valentine is a special day to express your feelings if you are in love with someone. Get the valentine facebook status and share it on your wall. Tag your beloved in your valentine status and enjoy.

There are many ways to express this wonderful feeling and everyone has his/her own style to show the emotions. Thousands of Valentine texts messages and valentine sms are sent on this day.

Valentine Status - Valentine Greetings - Valentines Messages - Valentine day Quotes - Valentine Wishes

Beautiful Valentines Day Quotes
  1. Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart. Happy Valentine’s Day

  2. My every movement spent with you is diamond for me. I love you my Valentine.

  3. A hundred hearts would be too few To carry all my love for you.

  4. What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you. Happy Valentine’s Day

  5. Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away.

  6. Love is the expansion of two natures in such fashion that each include the other, each is enriched by the other.

  7. If you don’t have a valentine, hang out with your girlfriends, don’t go looking for someone. When it’s right, they will come to you.

  8. Why do I need a date for Valentine’s Day? I can buy my own damn flowers & box of chocolate…

  9. Whenever it hurts to look back, and you’re too scared to look ahead, you can always look beside you and your best friend will be there holding your hand.

  10. I just wanted to tell you, on this very special Valentine’s Day: I’m exceptionally thankful you lowered your standards enough to date me.

  11. You are the only one person I want to be with for the rest of my life and grow old with. I love you.

  12. You are the love of my life and I’ll be yours forever.

  13. Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.

  14. Life’s greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

back to top