Beautiful good morning quotes for facebook status: Part2

Start your day by posting a new good morning facebook status every day for your friends on facebook. Say good morning to everyone in your own style by tagging friends on good morning status. Dont hesitate to click on LIKE button if you like good morning quotes for facebook status.
Good Morning SMS Wishes


Good Morning Messages - Morning Sms Wishes Quotes - Good Morning Greetings


  1. So simple is to live; So simple is to love; So simple is to smile, So simple is to win, So simply Good morning.

  2. Good Morning, hope everyone is feeling blessed this morning praise God.

  3. My alarm clock is clearly jealous of my amazing relationship with my bed.

  4. I wake up smiling because u have been in my dreams and i go to bed with that same smile because u have been on my mind all day..

  5. Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face.

  6. There are no “bad” days, only inconveniences. Everyday is good for something.

  7. Good morning God, Thanks for the wake-up call.

  8. Fresh coffee in my cup and my FB page is up, look at that, i already achieved all my goals for the day.

  9. Mission one accomplished, I woke up…

  10. Every morning take a good look at yourself in the mirror and say I am going to have a great day! Yes I can do it, and I will let nobody steal my joy..

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

back to top