Beautiful good morning quotes for facebook status: Part1

Start your day by posting a new good morning facebook status every day for your friends on facebook. Say good morning to everyone in your own style by tagging friends on good morning status. Dont hesitate to click on LIKE button if you like good morning quotes for facebook status.

 

Good Morning Greatings & Wishes

Good Morning Messages - Morning Sms Wishes Quotes - Good Morning Greetings

  1. New day new blessing. Don’t let yesterdays failures ruin the beauty of today, because each day has its own promise of love and joy. GOOD MORNING

     

  2. Good Morning, hope everyone is feeling blessed this morning praise God.

     

  3. One of the joys in life is waking up each day with thoughts that somewhere, Someone cares enough to send a warm morning greeting! Good Morning.

     

  4. Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for.

     

  5. I just love when morning gets here, cuz i can send a Great Big Good Morning sms to my dearest. What a lovely way to start my day!

     

  6. No matter how long have you slept … You always want those 5 MINUTES in the Morning.

     

  7. Morning greetings doesn’t only mean saying Good Morning, it has a silent message saying: I remember you when I wake up!

     

  8. Every morning you have two choices, continue your sleep with dreams or wake up and chase ur dreams. Choice is Your. GOOD MORNING.

     

  9. My alarm clock is clearly jealous of my amazing relationship with my bed.

     

  10. GOOD MORNING to all of my fb friends and family! I hope today’s a GREAT day, full of smiles, laughter & blessings, Don’t hide the sunshine inside you.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

back to top