Taylor Swift - Love Story Music HD Video and Lyrics

"Love Story" is the title of a song written and recorded by American country artist Taylor Swift. It is the first single from her second studio album, 2008's Fearless. The song was released in September 2008, and by November it reached the top of the Billboard country chart for two weeks, becoming her third Billboard Number One. It also became her first top five hit on the Billboard Hot 100. "Love Story" is Swift's first international single, venturing into other markets outside North America and Australia.

The video begins with Swift seeing a guy, that is sitting under a tree in the present day, played by Justin Gaston. Then, there are some video scenes alternating flashbacks and present scenes, which appear to be an allusion to Pride and Prejudice. Taylor Swift, dressed in a ball gown, is seen singing outside a castle while she is waiting for her version of Mr Darcy. She is singing and some scenes alternate with the past, where she is dancing during a gala with a gentleman. The "love story" ends with the gentleman's arrival and the video comes back to the present. The boy is seen getting up and they approach each other. The video won CMA Award for Music Video of the Year on November 11, 2009.


Taylor Swift - Love Story HD Music Video


Taylor Swift - Love Story Song Lyrics



I close my eyes
And the flashback starts
I'm standing there
On a balcony of summer air

See the lights,
See the party
the ball gowns
I see you make your way through the crowd
You say hello
Little did I know

That you were romeo you were throwing pebbles
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
And I was crying on the staircase
Begging you please don't go, and I said

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story baby just say yes

So I sneak out to the garden to see you
We keep quite cause we're dead if they knew
So close your eyes
Let's keep this down for a little while

Cause you were romeo I was a scarlet letter
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
But you were everything to me
And I was begging you please don't go and I said

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince I'll be the princess
It's a love story baby just say yes

Romeo save me, they try to tell me how to feel
This love is difficult, but it's real,
Don't be afraid
We'll make it out of looseness
It's a love story baby just say yes, oh,

I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you would ever coming around
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town I said

Romeo save me I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in my head, I don't know what to think
He kneels to the ground and pulled out a ring

And said

Marry me Juliet you'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all the reason for
I talk to your dad go pick out a white dress
It's a love story baby just say yes

Oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh, oh

Cause we were both young when I first saw you

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

back to top